Are you overwhelmed by your current job search experience? We will help you adapt the strategies and skills necessary for career success.
For many entertainment and performing arts professionals, the job search process can feel chaotic. Our Job Development services assist you in preparing for, securing and maintaining gainful employment in today’s fluctuating employment market. We do this through the following offerings:
- If you want to learn about the latest job search trends, join our workshops to gain cutting edge employment tips and resources.
- Through our Job Leads Board, we source and vet open employment opportunities for you to apply.
- Receive individual coaching from an Employment Specialist to tailor your job search based on your specific needs and career goals.
We offer a Job Readiness Info Session to provide additional details on how best to use these offerings.
Am I eligible?
For new participants the first step is to attend a Career Center Orientation.
Seminars, Webinars and Select Workshops:
- Open to professionals and pre-professionals pursuing paid employment in the performing arts and entertainment industry.
Individual Job Search Coaching:
- Professional Union: Active union members are eligible to participate. Must provide union information.
- Professional Non-Union: Non-union members will be asked to provide employment documentation.
- Former Professional: Union or non-union members will be asked to provide employment documentation.
Get in touch:
No matter where you live in the U.S., we’re here to help. Get in touch with your nearest regional office at:
212.221.7300, ext. 259
323.933.9244, ext. 450
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in Partnership with the City Council.