Are you an entertainment professional interested in the role of money in your life? Our Financial Wellness Program seeks to engage, educate, and empower you about building financial stability.
The Financial Wellness Program offers a continuum of courses to support your relationship with money as a creative professional, including:
- Single-session workshops on a variety of topics such as the basics of investing, managing debt, building credit, and tax preparation
- A three-part series allowing for in-depth exploration of core skills around budgeting and managing cash flow
- A psychoeducation group to develop awareness of and gain insight into your money mind
- Ongoing support and accountability for those who complete our core curriculum
The Financial Wellness program can help you:
- Identify your financial goals and get clear about your particular starting point.
- Learn and begin to implement specific strategies for organizing expenses, and planning for multiple and episodic sources of income.
- Develop a savings plan along with skills to begin to engage in the world of investing.
- Gain clarity around debt management and potential repayment and relief options.
- Understand the elements of your credit report and score, and how to build and maintain healthy credit.
- Examine the behaviors and thinking patterns that impact your financial habits and begin to align your actions and intentions.
To get started , visit our workshop calendar to view upcoming offerings.
The Entertainment Community Fund does not offer credit counseling or investment advisory services.
Am I eligible?
We offer free and confidential Financial Wellness services for all performing arts and entertainment industry professionals.
Get in touch:
No matter where you live in the U.S., we’re here to help. Get in touch with your nearest regional office at:
Forecasting is a powerful shelter from the winds of financial surprise. It will help you to weather any economic climate, ensuring that there are clear skies and sunny days ahead.
Imagine waking, disoriented, in the middle of the desert. You vaguely recall hearing of an oasis out in the wasteland, so you look to the sky, bravely pick a path and start walking. Unfortunately, the story doesn’t end well.
Will you be the one who makes the commitment to take control of your financial education, taking the time to learn and develop the tools you need to get to the financial place you want to be?
We shop online; we bank online, we pay our bills online. Online transactions are an easy way for us to manage our busy lives. However with the increased use of online interactions there has also been an increased risk in our personal information being compromised or stolen.
Rules are designed to create structure and provide a framework for making decisions. We establish and follow rules because we are confident they will make us healthier, safer, more productive and/or more successful.
The Entertainment Community Fund helps a wide range of entertainment professionals to manage financial and emotional challenges during times of unemployment.
Related Sites & Organizations
Offers confidential telephone consultations with trained counselors, referrals to experienced attorneys, thirty minute consultations with each attorney included with an initial $25 fee, or referrals to appropriate non-legal assistance.
Offers up-to-date information on credit card industry news and practices, along with offers for low-interest accounts.
Helps consumers understand the wise use of credit and assists in locating a certified counselor if necessary.
Provides detailed information to help deter, detect and defend against identity theft.
A credit report contains information that will effect your ability to get a loan and that can help guard against identity theft. Everyone is entitled to a free report annually.