To see photos, visit The Actors Fund's Facebook Page.
No one plans on a serious illness, surgery or injury. But when they occur, it’s comforting to know that for more than a century, The Actors Fund Home has been there to provide compassionate care.
We pride ourselves on giving special attention to all of our patients and their families and caregivers. We look forward to working with you to facilitate an individualized plan of care with the goal of getting well and returning safely to your home. Our therapy is available seven days a week.
Our world class services include:
• 25 short-stay rehabilitation beds with complimentary WiFi, cable TV and telephones with private phone numbers
• State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym, featuring:
- Fully equipped facilities for physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Fully functioning kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities so patients can prepare for a safe return to their private homes
• Hydrotherapy pool—the first of its kind in New Jersey
• Accessible gardens for outdoor exercise with varied surfaces, elevations
and terrains for training in real life situations
• Expansive lounges for dining and family visits with plenty of natural light
• Primary care physician and physiatrist available
• 24-hour experienced nursing staff and nursing assistant care
• Nutritionists and dietitians to assure that each patient’s diet promotes recovery and continuing wellness
• Professional social workers to assist with coordinating care and providing support to patients and families
• Multi-disciplinary care team to ensure each patient is prepared to continue their recovery at home
• Professional recreation staff to provide engaging activities
• Beauty salon available to ensure that patients look and feel wonderful inside and out
Referrals & Admissions
Our team is here to assist you and your family through the admission process. Your doctor or hospital case manager will assist you by sending us necessary medical records to review before admission.
We pride ourselves on giving special attention to all of our prospective patients, their families, physicians, case managers and health care providers.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call 201.423.7149 to speak with our Subacute Case Manager or email us at: email@example.com.
The Actors Fund Home
155-175 West Hudson Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
The Home is a gold standard for senior care and a recipient of both U.S. News and World Report's coveted "Best Nursing Homes in America" Award as well as the highest rating of 5 Stars from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.