IATSE Local 600 has contracted with the Entertainment Community Fund to provide a free, confidential Member Assistance Program (MAP) for all Local 600 members.
These free, confidential services are designed to provide support, find relevant solutions and meet the unique needs of members. The MAP services include:
- Short-term counseling, support and referrals with social workers to help address a wide range of personal, family and work issues including depression, stress, relationship difficulties, harassment and discrimination, and bereavement
- Specialized pension and benefits counseling designed for union members, support and guidance on applying for Workers Comp, Social Security and Social Security Disability, Public Assistance, Nutrition Assistance Programs and other benefits
- Personalized support for substance abuse treatment options and insurance coverage
- Workshops on a variety of topics to help balance work and personal life
- Individual consultation and workshops on health insurance and access to healthcare issues
- Supports for local leaders, including critical incidence debriefing, help with managing member conflict and navigating job jeopardy concerns
- Financial assistance through the Hardship Fund is available for eligible members impacted by cataphoric illness or natural disaster
The Entertainment Community Fund is committed to maintaining an atmosphere of privacy and confidentiality. We will not release any information to a union and/or employer without discussing it first and obtaining written consent.
Am I eligible?
All IATSE Local 600 members are eligible for the Members Assistance Program. There are additional eligibility criteria for the Hardship Fund.
Get in touch:
For emergencies on evenings and weekends only, call 800-564-1451*
*These lines are unable to receive text messages