SPOTLIGHT ON DANCERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY - MOVING FORWARD IN 2021 (ET)
About this series
As a post-pandemic life emerges in the coming months . . .
- How are dancers managing in all regions of our country?
- What lessons of 2020 inform where dance is going and the impact it is having on local, regional and national culture and communities?
- What are the ever-evolving realities of how and where dance is learned, made, presented and seen? How is the dance community mobilizing to rebuild in 2021?
Topics we’ll discuss
- Reports on the pandemic’s impact on dance professionals based in different parts of the country
- Changes, adaptations in all arenas: education, production, performance, virtual platforms, festivals, travel/touring
- Other new or evolving developments
- Local, regional and national resources for dance professionals
Join all three webinars & hear from speakers from all three major regions:
Wednesday, May 12 ( Central Region panel)
Wednesday, Aug 18 (Eastern Region panel)
Wednesday, Oct 20 (Pacific Region panel)
10 am - 11:30 am (PT)
11 am - 12:30 pm (MT)
Noon - 1:30 pm (CT)
1 pm - 2:30 pm (ET)
Via Zoom: You will also receive reminders 48-hours, 2-hours and 10-minutes before the event starts
Please note your time zone! Panel Hours: 10:00am-11:30am PT / 11:00am - 12:30pm MT / 12:00pm - 1:30pm CT / 1:00pm - 2:30pm ET